Thursday 27 June 2013

Day 3 living in Slimming World

Day 3 has come to an end.  I got a phone call from my leader to see how I was settling in to my new world, but I had to call her back cause I was suppin on leek and potato soup and munching on home made coleslaw. That's right, I made my own coleslaw and I am happy to report that it tastes almost as nice as the full fat mayo laden shop bought deliciousness.

I am still highly skeptical but keeping going. Essentially, as long as I eat fruit and veg with every meal I will loose weight.  The hard core inner weight watcher in me is having panic attacks at my casual unweighed rice and pasta.  She's practically seizing everytime I eat a spud with blatant disregard for its carbohydrate-ness!  But I will soldier on.

I will say one thing, I am eating far more veg than ever before. Granted most of its raw, but eating it nonetheless.

Tomorrow is a bit of a conundrum though. It is the first time I go out for dinner. .. I am heading for Thai food... need to resist the Paanang Curry with all my might because no matter what diet your doing it is one meal that's never gonna fly. ..

Weigh day is in T minus 4 days... I hope the scales doesn't explode!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment