Thursday 9 April 2015

What a difference a year makes

12 months ago things were very different!  For starters, I can see my toes. I couldn't see them this time last year because I had the biggest bump in the world.  This time 12 months ago I was sitting on an exercise ball bouncing like a mad woman while simultaneously eating a curry and pleading with my husband to do his husbandly duty and get our baby moving. I can't for the life of me think how he could have possibly declined my smouldering advances! Fast forward to today and I am flying to London for a night with my wonderful friend, leaving my almost one year old at home with himself! I have a glass of vino in my hand and I am anticipating a wonderful break. Although perhaps I might be a bit cheeky with this impromptu trip considering I was away last weekend and am heading away next weekend. But sure as a full time mama don't I deserve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment