Sunday 6 September 2015

Week 4 of my 12 week challenge

I decided to start a 12 week challenge on the 11 August 2015 which would bring me up to 2 November 2015. The aim is to loose 21lb by that date and track in a 12 Week Journal everything I eat and how I feel. It's going well. I haven't missed a day yet.

I took my measurements at the start of this challenge and decided I would retake them at the end.  But I'm impatient, so I took them just now.

In 4 weeks I have lost 7.5lb, but I have also lost;

0.5 inches from my waist
0.5 inches from my hips
1 inch from my bust
1.5 inches from thighs
1 inch from my arm

At this rate I'll be able to stop carrying around that fire extinguisher every where I walk! The Chub Rub is less likely to set me alight!!!!

Here's to Non-Scale Victories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment